- Company Formation Services
- UK limited Company
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Scottish Limited Partnership
- Limited by Guarantee
- Company Restoration
- Business Services
- Basic Accounting
- Advanced Accounting
- Premium Accounting
- Accounting for Sole Traders
- Directors Accounting Service
- Payroll Services
- Accounting for Limited Liability Partnerships
- Registered Address Service
- VAT Registration
- Director Privacy Service
- Company Protection Service
- UK Branch Company
- Virtual Office
- Mailing Address
- Phone & Fax Numbers
- PA Services
- Readymade Companies
- UK Readymade Companies
- LLP Readymade Companies
- Managed Company
- Readymade Company with Trading History
- Additional Services
- Additional Bespoke Services
Incorporating your business in Cyprus offers multiple advantages to all types of business structures and industries as Cyprus has the lowest overall taxation in the EU at just 10%, excellent double tax treaty network of Cyprus with more than 40 Countries. However there are plenty of exemptions which some companies will find beneficial and Zero withholding tax for shareholder dividends and creditors outside of Cyprus.
Incorporation takes up to 7-10 days. Initially a name search will be conducted before the registration is submitted. We will let you know if your preferred name is not available and may offer some alternatives.
Companies are incorporated as a Private Limited Company (LTD) and require at least one director and one shareholder. Corporate directors and shareholders are acceptable and the company register is maintained privately to ensure anonymity.
A company's formation documents and its annual return must be filed in Greek, as well as the company’s accounts when these need to be filed. Every company must complete an annual return within a period of 42 days from the date of its Annual General Meeting and must file immediately with the Registrar of Companies a copy of the annual return, signed by a director and the company secretary. The annual return filed with the Registrar of Companies must be accompanied by the full set of financial statements.
A Cyprus Ltd company that is managed and controlled in Cyprus will be considered as a tax resident company. In this case the majority of directors should reside in Cyprus and Board Meetings should be held in Cyprus.
Cyprus resident companies are subject to corporation tax at the rate of 10%.
No withholding tax on dividends distributed to non-resident shareholders of Cyprus Companies and no withholding tax on interest paid by a Cyprus Company to non-resident creditors.
Cyprus has entered tax treaties with over 40 countries. In addition, as an EU company, it is entitled to the benefits of the EU Parent-Subsidiary directive and the EU Interest and Royalty directive in relation to withholding tax exemptions.
- Registered Address and Agent
- Company Secretarial Maintenance
- Government fees
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Appointment of First Directors
- Consent Actions of the Board of Directors
- Share Certificates
- Register of Directors and Members
- Seychelles company (as corporate Director/ shareholder)
- Bank Account opening in Cyprus
- Company Seal*
* Delivery of the physical seal will be extra.