We have a selection of aged LLP companies with trading history and filed accounts.
These companies are an ideal solution for any enterprise looking to access credit services, contracts or simply require an aged company.
All our Readymade LLP companies are supplied clean with all Filings, taxes and documentation up to date.
To Purchase any of our LLP companies, you will be required to supply the details of the new partners. Partners may be individuals or corporate entities in the UK or overseas. Please speak to one of our Sales team should you require assistance with incorporating a corporate entity for this purpose.
Briefly we have included some key features of LLP companies:
- Onshore UK presence with ability to open UK bank account and VAT registration
- Tax effective strategy for managing profits to non UK partners
- Corporate body with a speared legal entity and limited liability on its members to their contributions only
The primary difference between an LLP and an LTD is that a UK LLP can operate as “Fiscally Transparent”. This means that any taxes on profits are levied on the members of the Partnership and not on the Partnership itself. The rate of tax levied on the members of the partnership is dependent upon each member’s tax residency. This can become a significant advantage if the members of the partnership are tax resident in a low or nil tax jurisdiction as profits can be redistributed tax efficiently.
Structure of an LLP
Limited Liability Partnerships do not have directors and shareholders, they only have partners. Each partner can be given limited liability and can be protected from responsibility or liability for another partner’s misconduct or negligence. All partners have the right to manage the LLP and at least 1 partner must be designated as the Nominated Partner.
- Choice of name
- The LLP requires at least 2 partners. These may be individuals or corporate bodies located in any jurisdiction.
We will require identification documentation for each member
Where this is an individual:
Full Name & Address of each Member
Photo ID and Proof of Address for each member
Where this is a corporate body:
ID of the beneficial owner of the corporate body
- The LLP will require a registered address in the UK
- Specification of whether all or some of the members are to be designed members
What we provide
- Process of partner transfers
- Hard copy Certificate of Incorporation
- The Updated Partnership Agreement after your LLP is formed
- Copy of last filed accounts showing trading history
- Online PDF versions of company documents