- Company Formation Services
- UK limited Company
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Scottish Limited Partnership
- Limited by Guarantee
- Company Restoration
- Business Services
- Basic Accounting
- Advanced Accounting
- Premium Accounting
- Accounting for Sole Traders
- Directors Accounting Service
- Payroll Services
- Accounting for Limited Liability Partnerships
- Registered Address Service
- VAT Registration
- Director Privacy Service
- Company Protection Service
- UK Branch Company
- Virtual Office
- Mailing Address
- Phone & Fax Numbers
- PA Services
- Readymade Companies
- UK Readymade Companies
- LLP Readymade Companies
- Managed Company
- Readymade Company with Trading History
- Additional Services
- Additional Bespoke Services
We are delighted to offer the unique possibility of a totally outsourced business administration – let us take care of the admin, whilst you focus on trading activities
Formations House offers a complete, outsourced company administration solution. Our experts across multiple departments ensure compliance, accounting and administrative needs are met, allowing you to focus on your business activities. This package also provides scope for a high level of anonymity, whilst complying with all applicable UK legislation.
What is included in the Managed Company Service?
- Company Incorporation: registration of a company in the name of your choosing – if the name is currently available. Also see our large selection of readymade companies for an even quicker service;
- Natural person Director: in compliance with current UK legislation requiring at least one human Director be registered with every company, Formations House will provide and register a natural person Director;
- Trust Document: a co-signed document stating explicitly how your assets will be managed by one party (Formations House) for the benefit of another (you, as our customer);
- Accounts Collection: we will collect all payments on your behalf, with regular balance transfers. Payment instructions can be issued via the online interface, with an average processing time of under 24 hours;
- Annual Accounts: rensuring your compliance with UK accounting requirements;
- Registered Address: your company will be registered at a prestigious Central London address;
- Trading Address and Mail Forwarding:letters and small packages will be received by one of our Central London centres, with the option of either collection or forwarding to an address of your choice (postage costs applicable).
What optional upgrades are available?
- Virtual Phone: have a dedicated office phone number, with a Central London area code. Calls are forwarded to a number of your choosing, or a virtual receptionist when you are unavailable. Any messages taken are emailed to you immediately;
- VAT Management: our Managed Tax System is a total outsourcing solution for all your tax and invoicing requirements.
- Payroll Management: Formations House is able to register for PAYE for the company we manage on your behalf. Monthly payroll and reporting requirements are included in this upgrade;
- Power of Attorney: a Power of Attorney document can be arranged within ten working days if required.